Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Totally Random One

Just a few stray thoughts today.

1. I hate it when... I buy something on eBay that I really need and it looks like a great bargain, and then I realize that the seller is in Hong Kong and it is going to take three weeks to arrive, and when it does, it will be a cheap imitation that falls apart the first time I use it. I am a very experienced eBayer, and yet I still make this mistake from time to time. This week’s: new padded covers for my studio headphones. They are horrible.

2. I love these Betsey Johnson boots:



3. By this weekend roughly half of my children will be married. How did this happen?


4. Do you know of anyone who wants a family or individual photo session? Engagements? Bridals? I would love to book a few shoots in this next month! I am reasonably priced and fun, too. :) Click on the photo below to link to the sample gallery.



5. This begins my third week of being home alone during the day, and it is a little bit freaky how my house makes noises all by itself like there is someone walking around upstairs. Just saying.

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Being home alone during the day sounds kinda awesome.

alpinekleins said...

I am such a boots addict - and those are amazing. Sounds like the photo taking is going well - love your jump photo!

Kristin