Thursday, February 16, 2012

The One With the Love Challenge

I was looking through my photos trying to pick one to enter in the “Rock the Shot” February challenge, which is LOVE. I found a lot of photos that I really loved, but this one just jumped out at me because I love the exuberance with which Alex loves Christina. I didn’t use any Photoshop actions on this one. The only processing I used was to apply a texture. I thought about just leaving it alone, but when I applied the texture I loved the way it took away the white space in the upper half of the photo and just focused all the attention on Alex’s face. Happy month of love!


P.S. You can check out Rock the Shot here: www.rocktheshotforum.com

2 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

That is a great picture.
His face says it all and I love her red shirt!

alpinekleins said...

This TRULY is a lovely photo - great capture, so love it when this happens!

Kristin