Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The One With the CDs

Well, it took a little doing, but I have my new shipment of CDs. I am shipping them the same day the order is received, so you can have CDs within a couple of days. So go here and order, or you can go here to listen to the songs and get all excited for your CDs to arrive. They are Christ-centered, but non-denominational, so they make a great stocking stuffer or gift for anyone on your list. In fact, last night for an activity, we took them by to firehouses and the homes of people who are ill or have suffered a loss, and we were going to just skip the home of our Jewish friends who recently lost a young son... but when they saw the CDs, they were so excited to have one. So hey... you just never know. I would love to send you some. So quick! Order!

2 comments:

Loralee and the gang... said...

I always try to buy a new Christmas CD every year. I am very interested in hearing it, but I couldn't get the link to work. Nonetheless, if I can, this will be the one!

Victoria said...

Hey Loralee... the links are working for me, but if you still can't get them to work, go to the link just to the left where it says "My Christmas Blog" and there is a link there for ordering. Thanks!