Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The One Right After Christmas

I thought about taking down Christmas decorations, but the mere thought made me tired. So I changed the background on the blog instead. Mission accomplished! We have to take these small victories where we find them, right?

Things have been crazy around here. But here is the catch-up in a nutshell.

1. Reese. This is an alias... to go with Skippy and Jif. I like it. I am a Reese's fan from way back. Yes, I have a granddaughter. That is pretty crazy. She was born on December 5th, and she is entirely beautiful. She was 8 lbs. 12 oz. and has just the littlest bit of blonde hair and fair skin. We are all pretty much smitten by her.


2. Casey is engaged to Hannah. Score! They are to be married March 12th in the Salt Lake Temple. We are having an open house here on March 19th, and no, I have no plans. Hmm. Should get on that. Hannah is amazing, and we are pretty excited to get another girl in the family.



3. If you didn't read my last post, I am up to my eyeballs in writing Christmas songs. I know... Christmas just happened. But for Christmas 2011 there is to be a new CD and CONCERTS! As of today, the Bell Tower in Rancho Santa Margarita has been booked for December 16th and 17th, 2011 for the concerts. I am super excited about that. I have started a new blog about it with my friend Garry, and I would so so so so so appreciate it if you would go over there and check it out, and click to Follow the blog, and please pretty please leave comments. Some bloggy love would be so nice. We are posting over there every single week ALL YEAR! It is scary and fun and exciting all at once.


A few more days without school, and I am trying my best to finish writing some music, so send me some bloggy love and maybe a casserole. xoxo

1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Such a darling baby. Definitely squeezable!
Cute soon-to-be daughter in law as well.

Looks like you've been busier than you deserve.

I'm off to check out the new blog.