Saturday, April 9, 2011

The One With No Pictures

Why? Because I was holding the baby. We went to the petting zoo in San Juan Capistrano today and I spent the whole time holding Reeses. She is beautiful with huge round cheeks, white fuzzy hair and she just waits for you to look at her so she can smile. So sweet. And, so, no photos. But a good time was had by all. There were goats, sheep, cows, llamas, donkeys, turkeys, pigs, chickens, rabbits, guinea pigs (sorry if I left anyone out) and they were all hungry for the little mini veggie platters we were feeding them. Jif and Skippy rode the train, and Jif screamed when he had to get off.

It was perfect weather and a perfect day. And while I left the petting zoo undocumented, I did finally get around to taking some photos of Jif and Reese’s parents. If you want to check them out, look at my other blog post. And please, leave a comment over there... I get lonely on the other blog! Click here:

She Said: Last Light

Oh, and P.S. I did take some smiling pictures too... I just needed the serious ones for my big project. Shh!

No comments: