Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The One With Skippy’s Perfect Day

I love the way Skip loves nature. He loves camping so much that he pretty much lived in his tent for a week after we got home from Glacier. Up on the hills to the right, DK was taking pictures of white mountain goats on a cliff. Over to the left were fields of the most amazing wildflowers. This was probably one of the five most beautiful places I have ever been. I don’t think I appreciated the beauty of nature when I was young. I just wanted to get where we were going... do something “fun.” But Skippy just takes it all in. Go ahead. Click on the photo and join him.

5 comments:

CB said...

I have to agree Glacier is a majestic and amazing place. Everyone should get there at least once in their life.
That is so neat that Skippy is enjoying the scenery...I am sure it is because of your influence that you've passed on to him.
Wonderful picture!

P.S. I hope you are not losing your internet for good!

Fawn said...

Glacier has been on our list for a few years. We plan on getting there soon. Glad you got to go! Great pic!

alpinekleins said...

Woe - can you say bee-u-ti-ful!

Kristin

Cranberryfries said...

That place is gorgeous!! Was it a terribly hike up there? I love nature but some days (especially carrying around 3 little kids) I can't force myself to get up that high. :)

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous view. Now I want to go there. Liam is so cute!