Thursday, January 14, 2010

The One Where She Gives You a Second Chance

Okay, I’m not back from break. But I have had a lot of people tell me they are sad that they “missed” my Christmas present, which was my recipe file. You are not too late. I don’t want to leave it up for everyone in the world to download. But for you, anything. If you would like to download the recipes and you missed them when the link was active, just send me a quick e-mail to vixlove@gmail.com, and I will send you a link. Or if there is anything else I can do for you, just let me know. Second chances are a good thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you!

Cindy said...

I was gone and didn't get a chance to copy them! Please send me a link, and btw: missing your posts. What projects are you working on???? Please share...