Friday, May 13, 2011

The One With Her Fave 10

Has anyone else noticed that Blogger has been down for like... I don’t know... more than 24 hours? I don’t want to post for days on end, and then when I finally do, I can’t? That is bad timing, right there. Anyway, I am going to sneak this in before Blogger collapses again under the weight of so much meaningless drivel. :) I posted over at He Said/She Said today... my favorite ten photos I have taken in the last few months. Go check it out, and comment over THERE, please.

If I have one regret, it is that I did not get to take photos of Casey and Hannah. I had one that I tucked into the Mother’s Day video, but honestly, I didn’t even take that one! So they need to come visit so that I can satisfy my camera craving.

Okay, so, GO. What are you waiting for??? Go!



1 comment:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I missed blogger too.

I'm going to have to take a picture of Casey and send it to you!