Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The One With the Senior Moment

Dillon is a senior. I have been trying to get him to let me take some photos of him for days and days. They have an honors night at church tomorrow night with a slideshow, and I found some fun ones from when he was a baby...


and a child...


but not any senior photos, until today. We took about ten minutes, ran down to O’Neill Park, and got a few good ones. The smiley ones were all vertical, and I haven’t edited those yet. But I thought these were pretty cool.


 


Dillon noticed some berries in the freezer earlier. He said, “You know... berry cobbler would be part of my dream meal. Along with shredded beef chimichangas. And maybe using hobbits as waiters... they are so short they don’t interfere with conversation. Although I’m not sure I want them touching my food. They don’t really seem all that clean, do they?”

What a weird kid.

3 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow! He looks like a new kid that moved into our ward!
Oh wait!!! They're related.

Cute kid. (both of them)

I hope he gets his dream meal. Interesting. You must make a killer cobbler.
I'd worry about hair in the food if Hobbits were serving though. Hairy feet and all.

alpinekleins said...

weird? hmmmm . . . I don't know . . .but handsome! That's for sure :)

Great photos by the way - I love Seniors!

Kristin

Choosy mom said...

So handsome. I hope that didn't embarrass him. oops